Hey There, Ninja!
We’re thrilled to be able to bring the MFF Clubhouse to you virtually with online fitness services like HomeBody and Snatched at Home and we want to help get you equipped to continue on your health and hotness journey at home.
Please note, by using the below links to make your purchase, MFF will receive a small commission from Perform Better, our preferred fitness equipment retailer.
We love Perform Better and recommend you work with them regardless, but we want to be transparent that you’ll be supporting MFF by using the links below!
PRO TIP: Use promo code PB15 to get a 15% discount on most items!
The BRand Spankin’ Newbie
If you are brand-new to working with weights and/or kettlebells we recommend you get:
- One (1) Resistance Band: Level 4 or Level 5
- One (1) Lighter Kettlebell: 8kg, 10kg or 12kg
- One (1) Heavier Kettlebell: 18kg, 20kg or 22kg
If you have had dabbled with kettlebells or weight lifting, we suggest the following products and weight ranges:
- One (1) Resistance Band: Level 5 or Level 7
- One (1) Lighter Kettlebell: 14kg or 16kg
- One (1) Heavier Kettlebell: 24kg, 26kg or 28kg
If you’re an experienced lifter and you prefer to have less stuff around, we recommend this at-home set-up:
- One (1) Resistance Band: Level 4, Level 5 or Level 7
- One (1) Swing / Squat / Supported Row Kettlebell: 18kg or 24kg
The Iron Packer
If you’re an experienced lifter and you don’t mind heavy-ass shit taking up some space at home, we recommend this set-up:
- Two (2) Resistance Bands: Level 4, Level 5 or Level 7
- Two (2) Lighter Kettlebells: 14kg or 16kg
- Two (2) Heavier Kettlebells: 24kg or 28kg
- One (1) Mat: First Place Fitness Mat
other Sh*t You May Want
Other home goodies to consider picking up: