It’s that time again! The lovely Siren and rockin Governor of Glory here to give voice to all your amazing suggestions. This month’s top contenders were:
- You all know there are new floors coming. So soon. We love you so much for your pateince. We’ll also be adding hooks for the cable machine attachments and some better coat storing options.
Can we have X Class in Y timeslot please?!?!?!
- You’ll see some tweaks to the schedule for December that should balance out certain hours better. We’ll keep evaluating the hours for holes and listening to your suggestions to make more tweaks going forward.
- Let’s face it, there are a million questions and thoughts about merch, so let me just give you the skinny. First off, we have far more inventory than we put on the shelves. If you don’t see your size, ask one of our superstars at the front desk and we’ll grab it for you. As for all your ideas, the winter line is coming out soon. Look for some new hats, water bottles, T-shirts, and more. It’s gonna be an exciting holiday season.
Can you include what week of classes it is on the website somewhere (e.g. Week One, Two, etc.)?
- This is actually a great idea and something we’ll look into. Currently we don’t have the technology to add this on, but something super cool we’d like to do in the future.
“My app won’t work”:
- We know it’s a mobile world, and we’re working with them very closely to make sure that all goes as it’s supposed to. We’re also working on adding semi privates to the app. The company that does our app has made some major improvements, but we know there can still be issues. If you haven’t done so in the last couple months, try a reinstall so that the new features work smoothly, and know that it will get 1% better every day!
Before we go, a couple quick updates that some of you asked about!
- No more two beeps in Circuit Party!
- We’ll now have handy dandy deodorant in the bathrooms. #imforgetfultoo
- Yes, Taylor Swift is being added to some playlists.